We want you to be happy with your purchase!
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order or your return and we'll do what we can to make it right.
Please allow 48 hours for order processing time (BUSINESS DAYS). When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number.
EU Countries 2-4 Days
Switzerland 4-7 Days
Russia 7-12 Days
USA 7-12 Days
Shipping and Returns
- All apparel items must be unworn, unwashed and in original packaging, original Tags attached.
- Items can only be returned if they arrive damaged or you receive an incorrect item.
- Customer is in charge of shipping costs back to vendor; we do not refund original shipping charges and return shipping charges are the buyers responsibility.
- The Gypsy Lab is not responsible for any parcel that may be lost or damaged during shipment back to our warehouse.
- We do not refund original shipping charges.
- We will not accept any returns after 14 days.
- Returns may be subject to restocking fees – some items will have a 20% restocking fee.
- Some orders orders may be subject to duties and fees which are the responsibility of the receiver.
Damage sometimes occurs in the shipping process, though we do our best to make sure all items arrive in perfect condition. If you happen to receive a damaged item in your order, please do the following:
All damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the item. Please save all packaging and email us right away. We will arrange replacement or return of the damaged item.
Items noted as 'vintage', 'found', 'handmade' or 'one of a kind' will vary from item to item, and may have imperfections – that's what makes them unique! These imperfections are not considered damage, and these items are sold 'as-is'.